Thursday 27 March 2008

Goring Heath Horse Trials

Well the first British Eventing Horse Trials for me is nearly hear. I've been delighted and honored to be the official photographer at the Goring Horse Trials since September 2004, and in that time the event has gone from strength to strength. We were blessed with wonderful going and weather last season, but the weather gods are not looking to favourable this time around.

We have invested heavily over the winter to improve both the range of images we capture and increased the number of viewing stations in the trailer to ensure everyone gets to see the new images.

I'm particularly excited about the new kit, not only does is enable me to get angles I've not shot before, but I get to play with some new toys as well.... - It looks even better in the flesh


Below are a couple of images from last seasons event at Goring Heath

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Hi, Just wondered if you have photos from the Sept 07 event at Groing Heath to view and still purchase? Thanks, Chloe